Mancala Mod Apk Board Game
|Get it on:
Download Mancala Mod APK On Android. In this blog post, you will find installation instructions and download links of Mancala Mod APK latest version for Android phones.
Mancala MOD (Unlimited Money) screenshots
Play one of the oldest known games Mancala (Bao) which is still very popular. For sure you will find this classic board game an intelligent entertainment which gives you a lot of fun.
The cross capture mancala board consists of two rows. Each player owns six cups and one reservoir (large cup). At the beginning of the game, the player will find four seeds (or stones) in every cup.
Play with the computer and choose one of the three levels of difficulty:
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, in our mancala you will find a level to suit your skills. Also, now during the game, you can see which level you are playing at.
TIP You can touch and hold stones on your or your opponent side to see how far they’ll go. Thanks to the highlighted cups now it’s easier to find the best move!
Do you like Mancala? 👌
Now, with the “share” button in the game, you can easily send a link to the game to a friend!
Mancala Rules 📜
Players sow seeds repeatedly in a counterclockwise direction. To begin player takes the seeds from anyone cup on his side of the board – leaving empty this cup that he has already taken the stones. The player sows through all twelve cups and his reservoir (which is on the right of the gameboard) but not the opponent’s reservoir (on the left of the gameboard).
If the last stone lands in your reservoir, the turn is yours and you can take the stones to sow from any cup from your side and continue the game.
If the last stone lands in an empty cup on your side of the board and there are one or more stones in the adjacent cup on your opponent’s side of the board, you capture these opponent’s stones and the last one that you have sown.
End of the game
The game ends if all six cups on the side of each player are empty. The one who has more seeds (stones) captured in his reservoir 🏆wins.
Different names of mancala games
Games from the same group as mancala have various rules and names. The most popular ones are:
– Bao – a complex strategy game of Kenya, Zanzibar, Tanzania, Comoros, Malawi and some areas of Burundi. The board size is 4×8.
– Kalah – known as the children game 🧒. The board size is 2×6 with reservoirs.
– Oware (also known as Ayo, Awele, Awari, Ouri, J’odu) – the national game of Ghana. The board is 2×6 with reservoirs.
– Omweso (Coro) – a strategic game of Uganda. The board size is 4×8.
– Pallanguzhi (Ali Guli Mane, Pandi, Longbeu-a-cha, Olinda, Kaashi, Ban) – played in Southern India. The board size is 2×8 with reservoirs.
– Adi (Ba-awa, Motiq) – played in Western and Nothern Africa. The board size is 2×6 without reservoirs.
– Mankala’h (Mangala) – played in Northwestern Africa and Middle East, similar to Wari. The board size is 2×6 with reservoirs.
– Sungka (Jongkak) – played in Southern Asia. The board size is 2×7 with reservoirs.
– Omanu Guntalu – played in Telangana, India.
– Gebeta (Tigrigna: ገበጣ) – played in Ethiopia and Eritrea, especially in Tigrai.
– Toguz korgool or Toguz kumalak – played in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.
– Igisoro – played in Rwanda.
Are you an expert of Mancala? Now it’s easy to check Test yourself, win and unlock new levels. Challenge yourself and beat your records
How to install:
1. Download File Mancala (io.ccgames.mancala)
2. Then Install the Apk File
3. After That Open
4. And enjoy playing